I had my first ultrasound this morning. I've got 6-8 small follicles and my estradiol was 21. Based on my previous response with IUI/Injections (Lempori), she thinks I should be having a better response. She told me to change to intramuscular injections with tonight's shot. My butt already hurts.
I don't really have any idea what to expect, so I'll just take it day by day and see what happens. It's not as though I can really do anything else - like squeeze my ovaries and make them produce 25 perfect eggs. Through these past years of IF and other issues, I've really tried to work on my control issues. Sometimes you just have to let life happen.
I'm trying to stay focused on being busy with lots of projects. I've also been reading lots of other IF blogs. There are some really amazing ladies out there!
Wishing you the best!
ReplyDeleteThose numbers sound good. Not to worry. I had slow growing ovaries (3-4 follies on day 3) and I ended up growing at the last few days of stims.
ReplyDeleteYuk! I hate IM injections!!! My poor bum was a sorry and sad place for quite awhile.