Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day

It's freezing here!  I love fall.  It's my favorite time of year.  The leaves, pumpkins, hot cider, turtlenecks and high boots!  I can't wait.

I made an appt to discuss DE with a clinic in Chicago with a 70% success rate.  Making that call was hard, but it felt right.  I was disappointed to learn that the clinic wants all my previous IF history and the nurse said 'at my age' we would talk about all the options.  I smell a hail mary IVF cycle talk in the future.  But, I'm taking this one day at a time.  And today is not that day. 

In other news, my husband and I are starting the couch to 5K program.  Perhaps I'll be one of those people that says things like, "I just did a quick 5 mile run this morning" or "I saw the most amazing sunrise on my run this morning".  I'm doing it for the endorphins.  Either choose this or mainline chardonnay into my arm.  I choose fitness.

Hope everyone has a good Labor Day.  Have a hot dog for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment